2018 Fall Cuboree
Located at Buffalo Trail Scout Ranch (BTSR). This amazing event is an Adventure for the Whole Family! http://buffalotrailbsa.org/program/cub-scouts/activities/cuboree/
The Wild West Fall Cuboree at BTSR is on October 12th-14th. This event is limited to the first 300 and registrations are taken from the unit leader to reduce paperwork.
The following weekend on October 20th at Camp Thomas is a one day Fall Festival with archery, bb guns, wrist rockets, pumpkin carving and a (haunted)hay ride to finish off the day.
We strongly encourage that all adults take youth protection training (YPT) prior to arriving to camp. The online version can be completed at: my.scouting.org
- The Fall Cuboree is limited to the first 300 participants for each weekend.
- – BSA Health Form (A & B)
- -2018 Fall Cuboree registration form http://buffalotrailbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/2018-Fall-Cuboree-registration-form.docx
- Return Forms to Midland Scout Office or email to Gracie.Quintela@scouting.org
- Open to all Cub Scouts and their families.
Cuboree Typically Includes:
Outdoor Camping, Meals, Cracker Barrel on Friday night, Hiking Trails, Campfire, Archery, BB Guns, Horseback Riding, Crafts and Activities, a Custom Patch, Access to BTSR’s Trading Post and all the memories you can make!
Please Remember to Bring:
Medical History Forms (Required)
Money for Trading Post
Camping Gear and Equipment
Clothing for both Hot & Cold Weather
Sleeping Gear & Toiletries
Closed Toed Shoes
Youth Protection Training CardOfficial Scout Uniform