The AirSho will be allowing Scouts to enter for FREE under the following guidelines:
– Scouts must be in Class A Uniform.
– Scouts check-in at the Scout Table in the Main Hangar
– Scouts assemble at the Announcer Stand at 4:30 PM to gather supplies
– Scouts help pick up trash from 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM
– Bags will be provided, bring your own gloves.
If this year’s pickup goes well, they will continue to offer this excellent deal to our Scouts. Remember: a Scout is Helpful, so let’s go out there and do a good job!
- Midland International Airport
- 9600 Wright Dr. Midland, Texas
- Gates open at 8:30 a.m. both days.
The Commemorative Air Force’s AIRSHO is held annually at Midland International Air & Space Port in Midland-Odessa, Texas. The first AIRSHO was held in 1963, making it one of the oldest Airshows in the country. 2016 celebrates the 26th year of AIRSHO in Midland-Odessa. The AIRSHO is hosted by the CAF High Sky Wing. The CAF currently has 164 warbird aircraft in the fleet, many of which attend AIRSHO. For a list of aircraft schedule to appear, click here.
For more information please checkout their website at: http://www.airsho.org/