Save the Date:
- Saturday, September 23rd, 2017
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The purpose of the Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops (ILST) course is to teach Scouts with leadership positions about their new roles and how to most effectively reach success in that role. It is intended to help Boy Scouts in leadership positions within their troop understand their responsibilities and to equip them with organizational and leadership skills to fulfill those responsibilities.
Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops is the first course in the series of leadership training offered to Boy Scouts and is a replacement for Troop Leadership Training. Completion of Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops is a prerequisite for Boy Scouts to participate in the more advanced leadership courses like National Youth Leadership Training (NYLT) and the National Advanced Youth Leadership Experience (NAYLE).
All registration will be handled by our Midland Office. Contact Gracie Quintela for details: 432-570-7601 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions or concerns about ILST, please contact:
- Mark Richardson: (432) 254-5790 email@example.com
- Michael Goodwin – (806) 215-4403 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Bates – (432) 853-0309 email@example.com
- Emilie Bates – (432) 770-3105 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Byron Welch – (940) 390-5205 email@example.com
- Zackary Mullins – (432) 212-3577 firstname.lastname@example.org