2019 Fall Cuboree- Fletchers Forest
Located at Buffalo Trail Scout Ranch (BTSR). This amazing event is an Adventure for the Whole Family!
The Cuboree at BTSR are on October 18-20, 2019. This event is limited to the first 300 and registrations are taken from the unit leader to reduce paperwork.
We strongly encourage that all adults take youth protection training (YPT) prior to arriving to camp. The online version can be completed at: my.scouting.org
- The Fall Cuboree is limited to the first 300 participants for each weekend.
- – BSA Health Form (A & B)
- –2019 Fall Cuboree Registration Form
- Return Forms to Midland Scout Office or email to Gracie.Quintela@scouting.org
- Open to all Cub Scouts and their families.
Cuboree Typically Includes:
Outdoor Camping, Meals, Cracker Barrel on Friday night, Hiking Trails, Campfire, Archery, BB Guns, Horseback Riding, Crafts and Activities, a Custom Patch, Access to BTSR’s Trading Post and all the memories you can make!
Please Remember to Bring:
Medical History Forms (Required)
Money for Trading Post
Camping Gear and Equipment
Clothing for both Hot & Cold Weather
Official Scout Uniform
Sleeping Gear & Toiletries
Closed Toed Shoes
Youth Protection Training Card